Title : Technical Lead
Location : Cape Town (Mowbray)
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conducting accurate estimations in line with industry standards.
- Contribute and maintain technical library and produce quality and accurate documentation.
- Achieving Estimations by Working with estimation tolerance.
- Tracking and logging accurately in line with delivery.
- Flag and raise delivery blockers.
- Identify technical/resources challenges.
- Continuous Growth Learning in terms of language, code review skills and keeping up to date with industry norms and the latest technologies.
- Conduct Mentorship and training through regular/monthly knowledge sharing with teams as well as 360 peer and team reviews.
- Takes confident stand on issues without being excessively abrasive.
- Communicates well verbally and in writing.
- Persuasive in change efforts, selling a vision.
- Motivating and guiding team members to achieve optimal results.
Mandatory technical skills required to do the Job:
- Main Language: C# (Full framework /.Net Core)
- Web Technology (Java Script, Type script).
- Experience in WEB API.
- CI/CD (Bonus Advantageous Competency).
- +3 years’ experience in a Leadership Position.
- +5 years’ experience as a Developer.
- IT Diploma/Degree is advantageous.
- Industry Related certification.
- Retail industry experience is advantageous.
- Competency based interview to assess above requirements.
- Applicable assessment
- Background checks
If you are interested in applying, please email your updated CV to [email protected]. Please add the name of the vacancy to the subject line of your email